At DEMO, motivated, well-trained and dedicated specialists work together to optimally serve our clients. DEMO is ambitious and is growing fast. We are therefore looking for new colleagues.
DEMO has a flat organizational structure. Employees are encouraged to take initiatives to develop themselves. Do our core values: resourceful, involved, professional and inspiring appeal to you? Apply for one of our vacancies or send us an open application.
DEMO as employer
DEMO employees are highly educated and socially aware and work with a passion for their projects. The trust between clients, employees and partners is important. The management is informal. We aim to keep a healthy balance between business and private interests.
DEMO is striving to be known by clients, relationships and employees, for the following reasons:
- DEMO delivers excellent quality at market-level costs;
- At DEMO, self-conscious, experienced and well-trained employees work with passion;
- DEMO responds quickly and flexibly to questions from the market;
- DEMO has an open eye for the personal development and deployment of its employees;
- DEMO stands for certainty, stability and continuity;
- DEMO values the trust of its clients also on the long run.
DEMO has a code of conduct that is endorsed by all employees. The code describes what is meant by independence and integrity, and gives rules of how to deal with potential conflicts of interests.